Saturday, January 5, 2008

Smush It Real Good.




















OK, let's review her resume: Cheesy nude shots, that awful Ted Nugent show and being the "Most Popular Person On MySpace." These are things that anyone could achieve, if you had a huge lack of self dignity and plastic tits.
I guess some people will just take any job so long as it gains them fame. I don't know about you but if MTV asked me to participate in a bisexual dating show (not like they would since no one knows I exist), I'd turn it down in a second. Who wants to be watched by millions while you demonstrate how one can obtain every version of hepatitis? Is this what you want your legacy to be? Do you really want to be remembered as the girl who made out with 20 guys sporting a bad take on Duran Duran hair? It's gross and she's probably permanently itchy down there. And wasn't bisexuality all the rage in 1996? Why is this making a comeback now? So lame. God, it's oh-so lame!