Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Adventures of Sal.

"So I get in my car and I'm like 'Ey, I want an everything bagel, let's go.' So I'm driving up East Tremont and I see this chooch next to me in this beat up little car and he turns around and he looks at me all cockeyed. So I turn around and I says, I says 'Ey, you. What are you lookin' at with that puss on your face?' And he turns around and he says 'I'm not lookin' at nothin'.' So then I says 'Hey, what's your problem over there?' Then he doesn't say nothin', OK! So, now I'm fucking like Madonn', this guy serious? I'm gonna knock his fat bastard head in. So I get outta my Royal Blue Eldorado and I make sure I don't slam the door or nothin' cause that's my baby, and I get my fist and I says 'Hey guy, I'm gonna knock your fat mamaluke head in with my fist, OK!' And then he turns around and he says 'I'm gonna call the cops.' And I says 'Yeah, you do that, you frig' you. Then I'll knock you out and then I'll go to your house and I'll grab your mother by the head and I'll knock her out too, OK!' What balls, right? So he gives me the finger and drives off to go fuck his mother or something."

*Characters and events are purely fictional.